Perfect for vinyl lovers!
Exposure 2510 integrated amplifier is perfect for vinyl lovers with 75 watts per channel of British power. The 2510 is an exciting example of Exposure's trademark simplicity. Built the old school way using high grade components, these amplifiers cost a little more than "stamped out" electronics but the difference can be easily heard by anyone. Be kind to your music.
No good ever came from more buttons. Each Exposure 2510 integrated amplifier is individually built by hand in England. Don't be fooled by its conservative style, musically it delivers a full and confident sound paired with great connectivity - MM Phono, Pre-Out, AV Bypass inputs (for a TV); and more, all of which complete this wonderful audiophile amplifier. Speakers easily plug in with regular or hollow banana plugs.
- 75 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
- Five line inputs
- MM phono stage fitted as standard
- Separate pre-amp output
- High quality capacitors used in the signal path
- Uniquely tuned short signal and power supply path PCB
- Cascode circuitry utilized for improved power supply immunity
- Fast bipolar transistor output stage for dynamic and vivid performance
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
*Free shipping in Canada applies to all mainland provinces. Islands and territories may have additional costs. Contact us prior to purchase for an estimate.
Only Ruark Audio and Exposure brands can be shipped to the US, all other brands are restricted to Canadian locations. We ship Ruark and Exposure to the contiguous US mainland only. Delivery times are based upon business days. Minimal shipping fees apply, are based upon weight, and calculated at checkout. Shipping fees do not reflect the actual cost and are subsidized by your purchase. Duties and taxes: General guidance is that purchases under $800 USD are sales tax and duty free. Above $800 USD, Broker fees, applicable duties, state or local taxes may apply. Contact Us for details.