Exposure 3510 stereo power amplifier is a bargain high power, high-performance amplifier which has been based on the reference 5010 series. Designed for regular or bi-wire speaker configurations the 3510 power amp accepts both banana or BFA style connectors.
Features• 110W RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
• Ideal for driving difficult speaker loads in bi-amping mode with 3510 integrated amplifier or bi-wire configurations on its own.
• High capacity custom-made toroidal power transformer and power supply capacitors • High-quality capacitors used in the signal path
• Clean and extended low-frequency performance
• Full aluminum casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and EMI
• Three-year guarantee
• Available in black or titanium
*Free shipping in Canada applies to all mainland provinces. Islands and territories may have additional costs. Contact us prior to purchase for an estimate.
Only Ruark Audio and Exposure brands can be shipped to the US, all other brands are restricted to Canadian locations. We ship Ruark and Exposure to the contiguous US mainland only. Delivery times are based upon business days. Minimal shipping fees apply, are based upon weight, and calculated at checkout. Shipping fees do not reflect the actual cost and are subsidized by your purchase. Duties and taxes: General guidance is that purchases under $800 USD are sales tax and duty free. Above $800 USD, Broker fees, applicable duties, state or local taxes may apply. Contact Us for details.