Exposure VXN active crossover is custom-made depending on the speakers you are using and includes 2-way or 3-way versions. Combining cutting-edge technology with years of audio experience, these products offer a level of performance that simply has to be heard to be believed. VXN active crossovers must be combined with the external VXN linear power supply unit.
- All active circuitry using discrete transistors – no ICs in the signal path
- Very low noise regulators used
- Level setting by DIP switches for good sound and repeatability
- Very high-quality capacitors are used in the signal path, all 1% tolerance for accurate setting of frequency roll-off
- Dual mono construction using separate PCBs
- All aluminum casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
VXN components are made to order and require 10-15 business days for production. Pre-payment is required and orders are final due to the custom nature of the product. Black finish only.
*Free shipping in Canada applies to all mainland provinces. Islands and territories may have additional costs. Contact us prior to purchase for an estimate.
Only Ruark Audio and Exposure brands can be shipped to the US, all other brands are restricted to Canadian locations. We ship Ruark and Exposure to the contiguous US mainland only. Delivery times are based upon business days. Minimal shipping fees apply, are based upon weight, and calculated at checkout. Shipping fees do not reflect the actual cost and are subsidized by your purchase. Duties and taxes: General guidance is that purchases under $800 USD are sales tax and duty free. Above $800 USD, Broker fees, applicable duties, state or local taxes may apply. Contact Us for details.